The better quality hair wigs your are wearing and the more attention you need to pay towards looking after them, so the longer they will last, however this will not protect them from the inevitable deterioration as time goes by.
MY WIG IS TOTALLI RUIN?
When hair wig got tangle and dry, how can you do with it? Are you just going to throw it away or no way .In this passage we will teach you no how to make your human hair wig soft and shining again by telling you the way how it happens.Let us see the miracle happen.
The reason why Human Hair Wig become Dry And Tangled?
Many factors can caused this case like
1:Poor quality of hair
2:To exposure in the hard water will damage the hair extension and makes it really dry and the hair will lose its shining look.
3: Seawater exposure will do the similar harm to the human hair extension
4:Lack of natural oils
5:To expose the hair extension for a really long time to the sun will make them brittle.
6:Chlorine exposure can also cause hair extensions become unmanageable.
Expect the quality itself ,the factors above will badly damage the hair extensions physically or chemically in one way or another ,Generally speaking ,the hair will lose its natural oil when they expose to the factors listed above ,it is highly recommended that one should take good care of the hair properly,so the hair will last longer and look natural.
what can i do to make human hair soft again?
Human hair wigs for women with different qualities ,brands and origins will have changes over time when you are wearing it ,however with proper and correct care ,they can stay their appearance ,manageability and shining look .But if it is not taken care properly and went wrong and we will have to do something to save it .
- ▪ Shampoo
- ▪ Moisturizing Conditioner
- ▪ oil
- ▪ Deep Conditioner
- ▪ Shower cap
- ▪ Thermal protector spray
- ▪ brush
- ▪ scarf
- ▪ comb
- ▪ hair dryer
- ▪ Flat iron or hair curler
A few quick and easy steps will help your tired-looking wigs back to life .
A conditioning treatment will be given to your virgin hair weave by applying a natural oil such as coconut oil .Extra olive oil or grape-seed oil is an alternative,then apply the moisturizing conditioner to the hair.and leave either the oil or conditioner in the hair for 30 minutes under a shower cap.
Step 2:.To Wash your Wig
Wash the human hair weave with a moisturizing shampoo. Use your fingers to carefully clean the scalp between tracks and rinse it thoroughly.
Step 3:To Moisturize your Wig
from scalp to hair tips and apply extra conditioner to the ends and the moisturizing conditioner is applied which allow the conditioner to sit for about five minutes before rinsing the hair wig thoroughly .when you are rinsing the hair and one should untangle the hair carefully with you finger or a comb
Step 4:To Condition your Wig
Apply a deep conditioner and leave on for 15 minutes or more(if it is super dry) keep the hair in a cap so as to keep the heat and make sure it works better .Once conditioned, rinse it thoroughly, use fingers to untangle and squeeze the excess water out .Comb out the hair and allow it to air dry for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Apply a moisturizing product along the entire length and apply extra to the ends.
Step 5:To Dry your Wig
Blow dry the hair in a low heat temperature . Then style hair with a flat iron for a straight hair look or a curling iron to produce curls and waves. Start from the front of your head and work backwards until the entire wig is completed.
Wrap a silk or satin scarf around your head at night to keep hair from drying out
To Wash and Condition Your Human Hair Wig
- ▪ Rinse with cool to lukewarm water. (Water should be at room temperature or a bit warmer.)
- ▪ Apply good shampoo to the wet hair and massage it carefully (avoid the scalp area). Do NOT rub the hair or scalp as you would do it with your own hair.
- ▪Don’t scrub the hair.and use a comb to make sure shampoo is applied thoroughly and do it from top to bottom once for one section.
- ▪ Apply some of the soapy water to the cap inside gently . Do not scrub the cap.
- ▪ Rinse again with cool to lukewarm water from the top down and from the inside of the cap to remove excess shampoo.
- ▪ Gently blot hair with a towel.
- ▪ You may now apply some conditioner to the damp hair. Avoid the scalp area as the conditioner can loosen the knots.
- ▪ Flush out some of the cool cap conditioning only allows a small amount of hair left in the interior of lukewarm water.
Prevent entanglement of your wig
- ▪ Occasionally, the wig may be entangled or nape (neck), because the back and shoulder region of the friction junction upward. Thinner hair more likely is that it will gather - this is completely normal.
- ▪ To prevent tangles, the best way is to brush a wig and a small drop of oil used each time to complete each day. It really is very important to maintain a healthy wig and prevent dry hair and struggle, because it does not receive the natural oils from the head.